The same 2-car policy can cost $1,400 or $3,600.
Create a Wealth ReserveTM to self-insure small risks.
Accumulate $100,000 in 15 years to protect your future.
AM Best, the insurer-rating firm, and its sponsor, AXA Equitable, are encouraging agents to use these complicated and expensive products for younger clients. Even though the SEC, securities regulator, has warned agents and clients about the suitability of VA s
- By 2010, the median estimated wealth for members of the House of Representatives was $746,000; for senators it was $2.6 million.
- There was virtually no difference between the wealth of Republicans and Democrats in 2010. Just six years earlier, the net worth of Republicans was 44% higher than the net worth of Democrats.
- 28% of Congress, or 150 members, reported earning more income from outside jobs and investments than from their Congressional salary of $174,000.
- 27% of Congressional members saw a decline in their net worth between 2004 and 2010.
- 73 lawmakers sponsored or co-sponsored legislation that could benefit businesses or industries that involved those Congressional members or their families.